After School Homework Program
Let US Help You Manage Your Students Success!
Our program leaders facilitate communication with schools, students and families.
After school programs for student support are essential especially with the rigorous student schedules that our children have today.
After School Homework Program Aims to Assist Students by:
- Assisting with Homework in a Structured and Supportive Environment
- Removing the Stress and Strain Arriving from Parent/Child Interactions at Home
- Teaching a Student to Focus
- Helping a Student Maximize Potential
- Assisting with Goals Setting and Follow Through
- Instituting a High Level of Responsibility and Commitment
All sessions are scheduled in 2 hour time blocks, at your convenience, Monday-Thursday from 3:30-5:30PM or 6:00-8:00PM and Sundays 11:00AM-1:00PM. Each session has maximum of 5 students to provide more personalized attention.
Parent and student participation is a necessary requirement. Students are encouraged to attend a minimum of three times per week. Additional time is always available and encouraged. Support for additional subject areas (Content Tutoring) is available.